- Embroidery is a technique in which a logo is embroidered onto an article.
- Embroidery is used for textiles, caps and bags.
- The price for embroidery depends on the number of stitches and the size of the logo.
- The maximum number of colours that can be used is 15.
- An embroidery disc is created to reproduce the image on the article, this can be reused.
- Fully covered areas or the use of gold or silver thread is more expensive.
Items ideal for embroidery include
Fabric badges or patches
Soft toy clothing