Planning and organising a sporting event is a great way of bringing a team together. From schools and colleges to pubs and clubs, everyone is looking to join in with the 2012 sporting fun.
Following a few pointers will help organise your event and ensure that you have a great event.
- Will it be inside or out?
- What plans do you have if it rains? Will you provide ponchos?
- What if it’s too hot? Do you have a shaded area? Will you provide hats?
- Are you providing refreshments? Are you providing bottles of water, or sports bottles?
- How will you accommodate any spectators?
- Is there sufficient parking?
- Do you have stewards to help organise visitors? Do they need uniform?
- How will you promote the event – posters, tweets, Facebook?
- Ensure you have access to First Aiders/medical staff
- Are you selling any products to raise additional funds? For example, foam hands, seat pads, sports bags, flags?
- Will you provide the contestants a prize for competing? Perhaps a sticker or a badge as a small token
- What will you provide for the winners? Medals, trophies and cups are all well received.
Have a fantastic event and have fun!
If you need an Ideas list on sporting event products then call 01384 221 655 – we’d love to help you
More images on our Pinterest Funky Pin Board